Wednesday, May 18, 2016

2. POLITICS 101

POLITICS 101. 'I May Not Always Love You, But I'll Always Keep You Near' - Everything with this Hillary Rodham she-punk is niche politics. The two of them, her and Bill Clinton. Each factor represents something : 'Bill's a vegan, like we actually care, and there goes the vegetarian bloc, voting for us! (Bill doesn't eat meat, but apparently it's OK for young, 18-year old interns to eat his meat. But, we can't talk about that, that's the 'Duplicity' niche-voter. They're not ...ours')...Hillary and Bill, on the take for a thousand years already, now have the means for all that pay-back. Have you ever realized that this is a career-couple that has lived off taxpayer dollars - discounts, pensions, Congressional Banking privileges, Medical and Family coverages - for their entire lives? And has still needed to be on the take? And up against her now all we get is the bombastic inertia of Donald Trump? What the hell is wrong with this country anyway? I will attempt an answer for you, and it will rock your world, tomorrow morning, while I am writing it today. AND here, one last thing. I offer this to anyone, or maybe I'll do it myself. It's a sure path to instant fame, media attention, and press coverage, talk shows, and book contracts. Walk into Target, use the restroom opposite to your own natural sexuality (like, balls to the left, tits to the right) - just stroll right in. When the guard comes to apprehend or pull you out, because of the shrieks and consternation, just announce, before you're arrested, 'I'm transitioning, and this is fucked-up.' I guarantee you press coverage, and I hold out to you the promise of fame and glory too. You may even get on Oprah, if that show is still around? gar

No comments:

Post a Comment